TKRE was originally formed by a group of investors who were purchasing investment properties together. With the knowledge and experience gained over several years, these investors developed a unique turnkey solution for others who were looking to participate and benefit from the safety and value of investment properties.
TKRE is looking to expand its team through the addition of an Outbound Lead Generation Specialist. He or she will be responsible for reaching out to potential clients, qualifying them, and setting up appointments. The goals are to increase sales and expand our client base.
The successful candidate will be a highly motivated individual with strong telephone prospecting experience and solid business relationship building skills. A friendly, outgoing personality, coupled with discipline and persistence are essential traits of the ideal candidate for this position.
Duties and Responsibilities
The successful candidate’s primary duty will be outbound B2C calling for the purposes of booking appointments with prospective clients. Other key responsibilities include consistently conducting follow-up calls, working with members of the sales team, keeping track of activities to achieve targets, and entering client information into CRM system.
This is a demanding, in-house role where you will need to use your skills to effectively identify the relevant prospects, overcome objections, and create interest in our product/service, ultimately leading to a high value, quality appointment being secured.
- Prospecting by making cold calls to generate leads
- Qualifying prospects by asking appropriate questions and determining their level of qualification along with their decision making process
- Gathering market and customer information, recording all relevant information into CRM/Sales tracking system to help maintain/ develop the client database
- Help support customer service and relationship management
- Previous outbound appointment setting experience is a must
- Self-motivated and target-driven and determined to meet / exceed targets
- Perseverance with ability to engage quickly and gain/ impart specific information
- Highly-organized, detail oriented, and being thorough -even under pressure
- Positive, quick thinker with a can-do attitude who is proactive
- Able to manage own workload and be flexible at all times
- Ability to handle objections and not be phased by rejection
- Excellent communication and listening skills with good oral and written English
- Confidence and a persuasive approach to closing sales
- An understanding of and compliance with the legislation relating to direct marketing
- Confidence using computers/ technology, especially Microsoft Office applications.
All interested candidates are invited to submit their resume in confidence to: careers(at)turnkeyrealestate.ca