TKRE is looking for a Client Relations Associate to build relationships with clients through the delivery of exceptional customer service characterized by mutual respect, understanding,and trust. They will attend to all client questions and problems, providing sound solutions that ensure client satisfaction.
The successful candidate for this position will bea highly motivated individual with client relations experience and a strong skill set in client relationship building.
A friendly, out going personality, discipline and professionalism in his or her approach to our business model are traits essential to this position.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
Duties and Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be reporting the Operations Manager and Marketing Manager. This is a demanding, in-house role where you will need to have a proactive approach inattending to client demands, ensuring client satisfaction and developing client relationships.
- Developand maintain good relationships with clients
- Provide detailed follow-up including: recording all client contact and keeping client records up-to-date, collecting client feedback
- Be aware of sales opportunities and passing leads onto the Sales team
- Be able to recognize any issues/problems clients may be experiencing and resolve said issues, preventing escalation in the process
- Ensure client satisfaction on all levels
- Make sure clients are kept fully up-to-date with Vision’s offerings
- Completion of High School and/or post-secondary degree.
- Diploma in Client Relations or Public Relations (PR) preferred
- At least 2-3 years client relations experience
- Previous work experience in Real Estate is a must
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven track record in developing client relationships
- Positive,quick thinker with a can-do attitude.
- The ability to remain calm and maintain a personable demeanour whilst under pressure in front of clients
- Able to manage own workload and be flexible at all times
- Ability to handle objections and not be phased by rejection
- Excellent communication and listening skills at all levels, with good oral and written English.
- Confidence using computers/technology, especially Microsoft Office applications.
Interested applicants are encouraged to email their cover letter and resume in confidence to careers(at)turnkeyrealestate.ca